Blog Header

Blog Header

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pioneer Day



Only a few months after Casey and I were married, we were playing a game with friends and I was trying to get him to guess the word ANNIVERSARY. I thought it would be an easy one given that were just married, but when I said, "July 26th" as his hint he blurted out, "PIONEER DAY!"(which is celebrated July 24th) instead of ANNIVERSARY!!

So, today is our Pioneer Day/Anniversary. Casey drove over 900 miles for our blind date, and after 1 1/2 years of a long distance courtship we were married July 26, 1991.

I'm thankful everyday for such a great husband, father, and friend!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

2 comments:

GeorgiaBecksteads said...

Casey is obviously never living that "pioneer day" answer down! Great wedding picture!!

BJ said...

Happy Anniversary! Casey was in Matt's dream last night- Casey wanted to talk current events?!