Blog Header

Blog Header

Friday, September 11, 2009

Birthday plans



This time of year we(Ryan & I) are always faced with the question of what do do for Ryan's Birthday. We did Chuck-e-Cheese a couple of times and a family birthday another year, but he really wants a good old fashioned at-home friend party. I was always really good about parties up until a few years ago, when I just got tired at the thought of all the planning and activities, so we always opt for something smaller. This past week I took Ryan with me to Kaitlyn's soccer practice. We brought along his bike, so he could ride on some of the trails. After a few laps he said, "This is fun. I want to do this for my Birthday!" So this year, problem's solved...Dinner & a bike ride for Ryan's birthday!!

Although...that might change. He's also mentioned Disneyland.

No comments: