Blog Header

Blog Header

Friday, November 13, 2009

Kindness



"How lovely to think that no one need wait a moment, we can start now, start slowly changing the world! How lovely that everyone, great and small, can make their contribution toward introducing justice straightaway... And you can always, always give something, even if it is only kindness!"

-- Anne Frank


Thank you kind lady for taking the time to reach out to us in the grocery line yesterday in Wal-Mart and offer my son two(not one) pieces of gum and for explaining, "one is for now & the other for later."

Thank you for talking to us and making us feel like your friend.

Thank you for making me forget my own thoughts of sadness I was feeling and making me happy & grateful for the kind act of a stranger.

Thank you--

1 comment:

GeorgiaBecksteads said...

Don't you love it when that happens? And usually on a day/time you really need it.