Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, May 10, 2010

Great Gifts - Mother's Day


Besides, "what's for dinner?" this is the most frequently asked question, so I was thrilled to receive this handy magnet for Mother's day. Now there will be no more excuses..."I didn't know they needed to be unloaded," and there will be no more questions, "clean or dirty?" Just look at the sign & go from there!

Thank you Andy & Janelle!!

I also got a sweet card from Ryan...



On the inside was a fill in the blank "greeting"...

Photobucket

My mom is the most wonderful mom in the world! Her name is Sharlee. She's as pretty as a Rose. I like it when she wears church clothes. She is 40(not quite.) She has green eyes and blonde(not quite) hair. She weighs 102 pounds and is 6 feet tall(not quite). Her favorite food is salad. In the good old days when she was little, she used to make fun of football players(not sure where that came from). I think Mom is funny when she tickles me. But I know she's really angry when she growls. I wouldn't trade my mom for $100.00. I love my Mom because she is pretty. Love, Ryan

I had a wonderful dinner and clean- up crew, which made for a very Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: