Blog Header

Blog Header

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Back to the Buzz



Cody has always had a "thing" for hair. Short or long, he has always wanted to do it all-by-himself! We have went through the gel and mousse phase, the buzz phase, and the latest....



just a little water = hippie style phase.



BUT, NO MORE...he made a deal with a friend to buzz his hair for the summer.



Are you ready Cody?



It's ok...don't cry...



It will grow back



eventually



I promise.



How 'bout a mullet??





Having second thoughts?





Too late



Ahh you look so cute...like you're 8yrs. old again. My cute little Cody...we've missed you!

4 comments:

GeorgiaBecksteads said...

He has eyes!! We love the new look! How are you doing with it, Sharlee?

RitzFamilyHappenings said...

I like it more than I thought I would:-)

Darci said...

Ha I like all the pictures, he looks like a different kid.

Airyele Rounds said...

YES YES, I thought that before I read what you had posted about him looking like a kid again!! He does He Does!! :) I'm so glad he shaved it! Looks better!