Blog Header

Blog Header

Friday, March 11, 2011

A very looooong week!

And it all started last Friday when the office at Ryan's school called at 9:00a.m. to let me know he had just thrown up in a garbage can. Poor boy, mommy forced him to go to school even though he said he didn't feel good. I thought he was embellishing his sick feelings in an effort to stay home with our visitors, who had arrived late the night before(Andy, Seth & Janelle). In my defense - he has done that(faked sick) many times before- Little did I know we would all be dropping like flies over the next several days. All I can say is that it was quite the bonding experience, and today was the first day that all 3 kids made it to school. I am worn out and already looking forward to April(spring break) when we get to follow Casey around and go...

HERE -


AND HERE -


Let's hope we all stay well enough to enjoy it!

1 comment:

Airyele Rounds said...

Sorry you all have been sick!!!! So when is your D.C Trip??? How long will you be in the area??? I am an hour and 30 min from D.C.
Maybe we could hook up?? Or maybe I'll be in the hospital.. ? ha ha Let me know.