Blog Header

Blog Header

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas

I'm having a bit of a Christmas hangover in the fact that I thoroughly enjoyed sleeping in(not having to wake up to the sounds of an alarm clock) over the break. Having to re-train myself to get up early again has been painful.



We had a wonderful time shopping, making gingerbread houses, playing at Pump It Up, a picnic at the park, shopping, cooking, a trip into Madison, shopping, Hot-n-Fresh Krispy Kremes(Thanks Andy & Janelle), playing games, shopping, visiting with friends and family, afternoon runs, and just spending time together.



I was a little lazy in taking pictures, because I was just enjoying the time. I already miss it and am looking forward to next year when we don't have to be anywhere or do anything. We can just relax and do whatever it is we feel like doing together. It was perfect!



We wish you all a very Healthy & Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Corinne Ritz said...

I'm dealing with the same hangover. Having to set my alarm again made me very sad. I'm glad you had such a great Christmas!