Blog Header

Blog Header

Friday, September 21, 2012

Flashback Friday

I had forgotten all about these photos, until they were unearthed recently while going through some of my photo boxes.

This was quite the photo session as I remember. They were being taken in a local scrap-book store that a friend and I frequented. The promotional photos looked cute and professional, so we thought it would be fun. However, what we ended up with were way overpriced, blurry photos. We weren't too happy.

Kaitlyn thought it was fun to dress up, but didn't appreciate seeing the shine on her forehead, Cody didn't care too much for having to shed his shirt, and we were all just hoping that Ryan was in the mood.

There were a few cute ones out of the bunch, but it sure shows how far photography has come in the last 8 years.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures and the age of everyone...so long ago...the pictures may not be perfect...but I think they are very cool!