Blog Header

Blog Header

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weekend At The Beach

I have said it before, and I'll say it again, and again, and again....I LOVE the beach. It is one of my most very favorite places to be. The minute I walk out onto the sandy shore, I am at peace with the world. My troubles and cares dissipate, and I am happy.

I was so excited when Andy and Janelle invited us to come along on a weekend trip to Savannah. We were all going to go but a few had prior engagements, so Ryan and I were the lucky ones who were able to ride along.

Although temperatures were very cold that weekend, it was still fun to be able to enjoy everything Savannah/Tybee had to offer:

Beautiful scenery

Fresh seafood

Sweet treats

And great company.

It was a wonderful weekend at the beach - The 1st of 2013, and we hope for many more to come!

No comments: