Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, October 28, 2013

Favorite Fall Recipe - Pumpkin Spice Bread

I'm not a huge pumpkin fan. It's not my 1st choice when eating any kind of dessert, bread, cookie, ect... In fact most pumpkin recipes I've ever tried have always turned out really dry and bland. But last year I found a pumpkin bread recipe on pinterest that looked really moist and delicious, so I thought I'd give it a try(even if I don't like to eat it, nothing beats the aroma of pumpkin spiced goods baking in the oven).

(picture I saw on pinterest)

And so I made it....several times. It became a fast family favorite. I cannot keep it in the house for long. It makes two whole loaves or several smaller loaves. We enjoy the smaller loaves more. They make a perfect fall gift, or a wonderful festive snack. The aroma that fills the house is divine, and the crunchy outside crust(when fresh out of the oven) with a moist pumpkiny inside always leaves you wanting more.

You can find and print the recipe here: http://www.hwtm.com/recipe_box/pumpkinspicebrd

Enjoy, I promise you will love it(even if you don't like pumpkin)!

No comments: