Blog Header

Blog Header

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Christmas Pictures

I'm a little behind I know, but combined with the rainy weather and busy schedules we didn't get pictures taken until after Christmas. It's always such a fun time for everyone, and they can hardly wait. They beg, kick and scream for photo sessions with mom...not really. I hesitate taking the pictures any other place but our yard, because certain people require wardrobe changes or hair fixes, so into the house they go. I guess it would work out either way, but we did manage to make it through, yet another fun photo hour(Cody thinks it should only take a few minutes)for our Christmas/Happy New Year's cards.

It really wouldn't take that long(maybe just a few minutes, Cody) if each person looked into the camera and smiled at the exact same moment, but that doesn't always(ever) happen.

And these are always the favorite ones and most abundant. We usually get 3-5 good shots(card worthy)out of the 50-100 pictures taken.

After awhile, they become weary and decide they want to appease me with a few good attempts, so that we can end the session quickly.

Thanks kiddos, I appreciate the effort! And yes, (Cody) it does make me happy!! Happy New Year everyone, cards are on their way!

1 comment:

Cristin said...

LOVED my card!!! Your kiddos crack me up. The goofy pictures are always so cute.