Blog Header

Blog Header

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Temple Day

We spent the day at the temple yesterday. It was a very good day, but it was also a very hot day. So, taking a few pictures outside was not a high priority for anyone. Poor Seth was very hungry and hot, not a good combination. We managed to get one picture with everyone smiling. It was my favorite photo of the day. Look at that cute baby!

I think baby Josh was the only one happy and smiling during our short photo session. Such a little sweetheart!

We had trouble convincing everyone else to smile...The heat was pretty intense.

Seth was a trooper.

Here are a few pictures of our future missionary...just a couple more weeks left at home.

We are so excited for Cody to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. What a wonderful two years he will have serving the people in Montreal Canada.

I am so happy to know that families can be together forever. This life is not the end. What a comfort this knowledge gives me every single day. I cannot wait to be reunited with family members who are on the other side. I look forward to the day we will be together again. I know it will be a sweet and joyful reunion!

If you want to learn more about mormon temples you can go HERE.

And one more cute photo from our temple day. Oh, how I will miss this boy not wanting me to take his picture!!

No comments: