Blog Header

Blog Header

Friday, October 9, 2015

Teenager

It's official, Ry is a teenager. I'm not sure how this has happened, because he'll always be a 9 yr. old boy in my mind. Oh to stop the hands of time -Please, someone tell me how?!

Here are 13 fun facts about our Ry guy that may or may not have changed from last year:

1. He has picked up his eating volume. Sun up to sun down he is foraging for food.

2. He is baby Josh's favorite! You can get Josh to do anything if it involves Ryan.

3. He is still cuddly, just at smaller intervals.

4. He loves his video gaming time.

5. He thinks he's going to make it rich becoming a famous you-tuber.

6. Favorite food is still PB&J.

7. He's starting to be more independent/responsible.

8. School's not so bad this year, FINALLY! ---going to compete in a state FFA competition in November!

9. Flew on a plane for the very first time this summer and survived - even though he thought for sure we would crash.

10. The only one of our children that really talks and tells me how his day at school was. He's a talker, and I love it!

11. He loves 1940's genre of music.

12. Misses his brother's and sister. Not too sure how he feels about being the only child/caboose of the family.

13. He is and will always be my baby! I love this sweet sensitive child I have been blessed to raise.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR TEENAGER!! WE LOVE YOU TONS!!!

No comments: