Blog Header

Blog Header

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Weekend in the North Georgia Mountains

Casey had some work meetings at a resort in the mountains. He asked if we wanted to go with him, and (of course) we did. It was a fun weekend full of different activities that we were able to enjoy. They had bingo(with big prizes - ipad, barbeque, and $$). Ryan and I both won $50, so we were happy. They also had a race that I decided to run. It was a 5k, which usually is my favorite. However, I forgot to consider we were in the mountains with lots and lots of hills(not my favorite). Turns out, me and one other guy were the only ones signed up to run the race. Everyone else opted for the mile fun run! Let's just say, I won't do it again...but I did win $50 for the 1st(only) woman to finish! Ha! We enjoyed hiking, hot tubbing and just being able to spend time together! It was a beautiful-fun weekend in the mountains!

No comments: