Blog Header

Blog Header

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Marvelous May

Cody came to visit on Mother's day! He was actually coming home to take the MCAT exam, and his flight just happened to be on Mother's day...I'll take it!!

The exam dates in Utah(where he is going to school) were all filled, and the closest location was in Colorado. So, rather than make the drive to Colorado he decided to come home for a visit and take the test in Atlanta. It was a fun few weeks!

This was post exam - decompressing with a favorite treat.

Kaitlyn was also coming into town for a friend's wedding, so we had all 4 kids here together for a few days. We swam, we shopped, we celebrated birthdays, we ate, and we swam some more! It was so much fun!

Beautiful Wedding - Lindsey is a friend of Kaitlyn's from high school. She is so much fun! It was a gorgeous evening full of beautiful people, decorations, and food. Yes, the food was AMAZING. I wish I had taken more pictures of the delicious food, but alas I was too busy enjoying it(as it should be). I still dream of that lemon/lavender wedding cake. Good golly that was the best cake I've ever tasted in my entire life!! Linsdey's mom is also one of my best friends. She's so wise and wonderful! I cherish our friendship- she's a good one!

BEAUTIFUL SUMMER!

No comments: