Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, April 12, 2021

Recipes and Leftovers

We saved the ham hock from Easter and made some split pea soup.  It's not a favorite for everyone, but Casey and I really enjoy it and Ryan doesn't mind it, so we usually have it once a year.




I made these really good gluten-free lemon muffins to go with the soup. They were even better with a dab of home-made strawberry jam on top.



Ryan wanted to make some pretzels, so I used a sourdough starter I've had for a year, and we had pretzels one day as well.  




I also made some Kamut Flour cinnamon rolls for Easter morning.  They were mini rolls, so not as big and filling when you eat just one.  Or you can eat several for the same feeling of eating a regular size cinnamon roll, which I ended up doing😜







No comments: