Blog Header

Blog Header

Saturday, September 26, 2026

August

August was spent soaking up the last sweet moments of summer before heading back to work. ☀️ Pool days and peaceful early-morning sunrises were definitely some of my favorites. I also squeezed in a little school prep and tried to finish a few projects around the house. Summer always seems to fly by way too fast, but I’m grateful for all the simple moments that made it special. 💛

                               

                               

                               

                          We found the biggest frog we've ever had in our skimmers🐸 - poor froggy


I put it next to my foot for a size comparison😐

Sunrises and sunsets are my favorites.  I love running right before sunrise, so I can watch the light slowly come into view.







Finished the last of my summer reading.  I read 12 books during summer break💛📚


Booked a massage for myself - a little self care is a must!


                                           Enjoyed a month of the most delicious peaches🧡😋

                                                           And a little school prepping...



"Summer has a magic all it's own"  - Summer 2026

                         Looking forward to some cooler weather and fun festive fall activities🍂🧡🤎

No comments: