Blog Header

Blog Header

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bob The Builder.....



I am not! Let's just say this was a day for father's to volunteer their time in the classroom, but since Casey is in Iowa I opted to step in & help with the Lowe's Build And Grow project. I was one of two mom's(the rest were dads) out of a classroom of 18 that came this morning to help put together trucks & Dune-buggies(thank goodness we didn't get one of those, or I'd have been there ALL morning). I think Ryan(mom) was a little intimidated by all hammering going on. I really wish I would've gotten a picture of all of the pieces to assemble, but Ryan just wanted to get busy(no pictures mom).

OUR MAP OF DIRECTIONS:



Lowe's provided the a cool tool apron and safety goggles for the kids to wear while assembling their projects, which they were also able to take home - Ryan did the hammering while I tried to figure out where everything went. Aside from the wet wipe & band-aid I needed, we managed to get the project finished with minimal injury.

GREAT JOB RYAN!

No comments: