Blog Header

Blog Header

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Haircuts...



are always such a happy time at our house.



Cody never wants one...Ryan cries because he doesn't want me to cut his ears off, Casey doesn't want a missionary haircut, and so I try to make everyone happy!

Cody seems to pose the biggest challenge, as he wants it styled & not too short. "Too short" according to mom & "too short" according to Cody seems to be a bit of a different standard, as I've found out in the past. We try each time to reach a compromise on the haircut length:



Cody instructing me on how to cut his bangs!



Total Haircut Time:

Casey = 15 min.
Ryan = 10 min.
Cody = 40 min.

...Success...we can see Cody's beautiful(I mean handsome) blue eyes again!



...and Thank You for your patience!

Love, MOM

2 comments:

GeorgiaBecksteads said...

I love the time breakdown for each haircut! I cut Jake's last night and Robert is embarrassed for him to go out in public and says I should jut buzz him (it isn't bad, just Robert thinks so) - I should have brought him to you!

chanelle said...

love this post. you are a good mom. 40 minutes well spent, because i've thought cody's hair was awesome since first i saw it. you'll have to share your technique with me sometime.