Blog Header

Blog Header

Friday, April 10, 2009

As A Child...



I use to LOVE when my dad would bring home cracker jacks. My favorite part(besides the peanuts) was the prize hidden somewhere inside the box of caramel covered popcorn. There was always such an excited anticipation in finding the inexpensive(cheap) treat hidden inside the box. I've always wanted to create the same nostalgia with my own children, but they were not impressed with the small prize stuck inside a box of something they didn't want to eat.

However...

Ryan has eaten his 6th Super Hero Popsicle today, and all in the name of the Riddle....the riddle on the popsicle stick.



"What Animal should you never play cards with?" Answer: A CHEETAH

"What did the dentist give the marching band?" Answer: A TUBA TOOTHPASTE

"Who does a dog quarterback throw to?" Answer: A LABRADOR RECEIVER

"Where should you put your TV?" Answer: IN A REMOTE AREA



As much as my Cracker Jack prizes weren't exciting...neither are these jokes funny, but I guess the marketing executives know what they are doing, because as a child they are priceless!!

No comments: