Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, June 15, 2009

Escape World Tour


After much begging and pleading(on my part), Casey finally agreed to go with me to another Keith Urban concert. We went a couple of years ago but didn't think we could take cameras in, so we came home with no pictures, and we were so far up it probably wouldn't have even mattered. So, when I heard Keith was going on tour again I decided we needed to go(and sit closer)...with the camera!! Casey agreed(he actually does enjoy the concerts) and said, "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY"...I was good with that!



I took lots and lots of pictures!



Hundreds to be exact...



But I promise I won't post them all...



Just a few...



And a couple more...



He moved around in the audience a lot, which made it fun. I was looking around for a microphone near us but no such luck. He did get pretty close, and I was standing on my seat to get some of the pictures.



Taylor Swift was the concert opener.



I'm not really a Taylor Swift fan, but she was good and loved to swing her head around A LOT...



Thank you Casey for such a great date night(let's do it again sometime)!!!

1 comment:

GeorgiaBecksteads said...

It looks like Taylor Swift is going to fall off the piano seat! :) That is some great head swinging action! So glad you had fun - how could you not!