Blog Header

Blog Header

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Warning

Do not leave a pan of hot grease unattended...





also not a good idea to grab the pan & throw it in the sink!

I was in shock as I watched the flames go from my stove to my cupboards. I quickly grabbed it off the stove. The flames were still going strong, so in panic mode I tossed it into the sink...spilling grease onto my hands and foot in the process.

My hand and part of my foot are wrapped up and lathered in ointment...hoping for a full recovery.

*Ryan's just glad I'm not going to die(his words).
*Kaitlyn(when she got home from girls camp)..."nasty"
*Cody doesn't want to see it.
*The doctor and nurses were impressed with the size of the blisters
*Casey says, "no more computer while cooking."
*I just want to hire a chef!

3 comments:

Aloha_Misty said...

Oh Sharlee! How terrible! I had a little kitchen fire this week too, but I didn't get burned...I hope that your hand gets better soon. It must be horribly painful!

GeorgiaBecksteads said...

Hire the chef!!

molly said...

Sharlee, those blisters are impressive! I've never seen blisters that big. I agree, hire a chef! Or, play the sympathy card and get another Keith
Urban concert out of this...