Blog Header

Blog Header

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Thoughts

One of my very favorite Hymns - Come Thou Fount



On this Easter weekend my heart is full of gratitude to my Heavenly Father for the gift of his son. I am thankful for the example of our Savior and that through his atoning sacrifice I know why I am here and where I am going. I know that death is not the end. I know that I will see my sweet brother again. I know I will be reunited with my grandmother. I know that families can be together forever. The plan of salvation is real. Jesus Christ provided a way for all of us to live with him again. I am thankful for this knowledge of truth. It strengthens me and gives me courage daily to endure.

One of my very favorite talks - None Were With Him



Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

No comments: