Blog Header

Blog Header

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

School's out for summer

And Ry and I could not be happier. No more homework, no more early morning alarm clocks, no more schedules. Yay for summer!

The last day of school was a party day. The 3rd grade had a cook out with time to play outside. I had taken the day off to enjoy the time with Ryan, but came down with a horrible cold and was not feeling well. I took a cold pill, hoping it would kick in while I was at the party but it didn't do the trick. I found myself wanting to lay down on the benches using my purse as a pillow. I arrived 30 minutes late, and after about 30 minutes into it Ryan asked if I wanted to leave. I think he could tell I was not doing well.

After coming home and resting for a bit, I managed to gather everyone up and we headed to Menchies for some frozen yogurt to celebrate.

And then I came home and crashed for the next two days.

No comments: