Blog Header

Blog Header

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Throwback Thursday

While Going through some boxes this week, I came across Casey's senior pictures. Having just taken Cody's, I thought it would be fun to do a side by side of the two of them. I cannot tell you how many people over the years have told me Cody looks just like Casey. Truthfully, I really never saw it. It wasn't until I did this side by side I was amazed at the resemblance.

After posting this on facebook I had a friend text me asking if I was just the birthing donor for Cody. Haha, pretty much. So, for my own entertainment I decided to do a collage of the three of us as seniors. Turns out he has my cheekbones and smile, but that's about as far as it goes.

That's ok. I'll keep him and claim him as my own.

He really is his mamma's boy!

No comments: