Blog Header

Blog Header

Friday, November 15, 2013

Senior Pictures

What?? How does this happen??

I'm so not ready for this! I need more time. I need more lazy days at home with family all around. I need more dinners out to his favorite restaurant.

I need more time for him to tell me, "No more pictures!!"

I need more time for him to tell me we need to go shopping for a few things. I need more time to call him Wody, instead of Cody.

I need more time for him to tell me EXACTLY how he wants his hair cut. I need more time to see him smirk, not smile, when I say something he thinks is funny(doesn't happen all that often, so when it does, it's priceless!).

I just need more time to spend with my Cute Cody.

I am savoring each and every moment I have before graduation and time changes everything.

I love this boy.

No comments: