Blog Header

Blog Header

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Summer Fun!

We had a wonderful July with all of our family in town for a few weeks. We celebrated by swimming, good eats, running, Casey's famous chicken, Birthday celebration, more swimming, games, badminton tournaments, s'mores, and lots more swimming!

Cody was the first to arrive, so we enjoyed some take-out from his favorite - Sr. Sol! It was a delicious reunion!

Kaitlyn was the next to arrive. We did some swimming and a few early morning runs.

After the arrival of the rest of the family, we kept ourselves busy with all of the fun summer activities.

We had so many good eats, with everyone pitching in and making meals. I captured pictures of a few. Janelle made her delicious cakes and Kaitlyn made my favorite lavender flavored cupcakes(I love lavender infused into any dessert), and we celebrated my mid-century birthday. It was so fun to have everyone together!

And one of my favorite gifts...hahahaha!

We also were able to get a group photo with everyone! It's always a process...but I did promise Josh Reese's cups if he smiled, so you can see he's got a great smile in every single photo☺

Love my peeps! It was so nice to spend time with everyone enjoying the summer fun together! I miss them when they're gone!! - Until next time♥♥♥♥

No comments: