Blog Header

Blog Header

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Cinnamon Rolls

Last week I mentioned I was going to make Chili.  Casey immediately asked if I was also making cinnamon rolls.  That was something I did a lot while the kids were growing up.  My favorite meal on the elementary school lunch menu was always chili and cinnamon rolls.  The cinnamon rolls tasted like they were homemade and definitely was the star of the (lunch)show, but because of the time it takes and trying to eat healthier, I haven't done it in awhile at home.  I think the last time I did was in 2019, and I also posted about it.  So maybe once a year is my average these days!!😋



I posted the last picture on social media and it received a lot of responses from my hometown school peeps. It is definitely a memory treasured by more than just me💓


Here is the recipe in case anyone is interested.  The numbers I wrote in are just doubling the recipe.  Most of the time I need a visual, so I remember😅




No comments: