Blog Header

Blog Header

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Santa Rosa Beach Girls Weekend

Labor Day weekend I spent four days in Florida with one of my besties.  It was my very 1st girl's trip, and it was so much fun. We stayed in a condo, spent all day at the beach, ate, walked and talked and talked and talked.  I didn't realize what I was missing until I did😊 














Kids were finding a ton of jelly fish and digging a big hole for all of them.


Everything's better at the beach...even t-shirts(haha).  I always manage to find a few.


Found one of my favorites at the local Publix.  I wish our Publix had these!!!


The best eats are always at the beach!




They had walking paths that went on forever.  We walked each morning.  I wish I could start every morning this way...





Such a fun and relaxing trip.  She loves the beach as much as I do, so we spent as much time as we could by the water.  The 1st day we thought we'd rent an umbrella and chairs for 15-20$, so we didn't have to drag our own around, but they were $70-80 to rent.  We split the cost the 1st day, which was the day with the most direct sunlight.  We looked around at different stores for chairs but everyone wanted $50 and we weren't willing to pay that. So, we took our towels and enjoyed ourselves.  The weather cooperated and we didn't have as much direct sunlight the next couple days, so we didn't get burnt to a crisp(thankfully)😂


We said our goodbyes and headed home, but not before we stopped at a donut shop in Alabama that MaryAnn's co-worker told her about.  They were almost as good as my hometown favorite.  YUM!



Summer has officially ended 😢 But I do love the fall in GA.🍁🍂

No comments: