Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, July 10, 2023

Father's Day

It was pretty low key.  Kaitlyn came over for dinner and brought a few gifts and boiled peanuts for Casey and all of us to share.  Casey and I enjoyed swimming and played a game of horse(I won by 1) and had a good dinner.  

                                                                                                                                     

                              

                                             


Casey took Friday off and we went antiquing with Kaitlyn.  It ended up being an all day adventure that ended with dinner out at a nice restaurant.  It was fun, but I was wiped.

I had a Holly Hobby bedspread and curtain set my mom made me back in the day.  Sometimes I just want to buy these things for a keepsake, but they were pretty expensive.


My mom had these all over her bedroom when we were kids.



     This was my favorite find of the day....


                        We also did some shopping for Casey's Father's day cheese and meat spread.


                                                 We stopped for some of our favorite popsicles...


We are all very thankful for Casey and all the hard work he continues to do at home and at work. He's a great Dad💓

       
Cody and Ryan enjoyed the huge amount of helium in Casey's oversized balloon about a week after Father's Day...








No comments: