Blog Header

Blog Header

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Candy

The chocolates are finally done!



For the past 10 years I've enjoyed making chocolates at Christmas time. I always tell myself I'm only going to order enough chocolate for what I NEED to make for family, teachers, and a few others, but somewhere between that thought & ordering my chocolate things get a little out of control, and I end up with way more than is needed.

It works out o.k. though, with lots of samples to be had for everyone...



A friend joined in on the fun this year, and her little boy enjoyed many reachable treats!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ran into your blog searching "making chocolates" online. I thought you might be interested in a how to video on dipping gourmet chocolates. I put the URL under my name on this comment. Your readers may be interested in this as well. The URL is www.making-chocolates.com