Blog Header

Blog Header

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Onion Rings Anyone?



For the past two years (after moving to Athens & having cable) one of our favorite channels to watch has been the Food Network Channel. From "The Barefoot Contessa" to "Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives," we love to watch all of the different cooking styles & recipes they have to offer.

This weekend Cody decided he wanted to try one of the recipes he saw for Battered Onion Rings.

He cut the onions rings & made the batter for them to soak in - onions were a little strong - love the protective goggles!



He dipped them in another batter & flour mixture before frying & waallaa....



I'm happy to say, I didn't have to do a single thing for this cooking adventure.

Great Job Cody!











2 comments:

GeorgiaBecksteads said...

Does he take orders?

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness those look delicious. WOW! I can only dream of cooking something that looks (and I am sure tasted) THAT good. Very impressive.