Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, February 23, 2009

Are You Addicted To Texting?

I've been called a dinosaur at my house, because I'm not involved in the high-tech world of unlimited texting. I guess I just haven't felt the need to be in constant contact every waking moment of my day.

This was the picture at our house this past weekend...

3 different people all doing the same thing, pretty much off & on ALL DAY.


It really doesn't bother me that they do this, but to those in my family that call me ANCIENT, I offer this entertaining article I found on Abc News:

Is text messaging a mental illness?"
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/health&id=6043089

So, how many texts did you send last month?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

2450 texts and thats not even a record! Lol

Andrew