Blog Header

Blog Header

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Don't try this at home...

Kaitlyn had been wanting me to put highlights in her hair, which I've done before so it wasn't a big deal....or so I thought!

After an hour of pulling her hair through the cap, waiting for the color to take, rinsing & drying...I could see it wasn't going to be the color we were looking for:



This picture doesn't give the bright orange, blonde, yellow shade justice...other than the fact that you can see her DARK roots at the top.

SHE CRIED
and
MY STOMACH WAS SICK.

So, I called a friend, who is a hair professional to see what I could do to fix it, and she offered to come over & help.



AND WE CAN'T THANK HER ENOUGH!!



She is Kaitlyn's Superhero!

2 comments:

GeorgiaBecksteads said...

I can't believe Kaitlyn let you post the orange streaks picture! Chanelle has become a fast favorite! Love her!

RitzFamilyHappenings said...

Kaitlyn was sooo mad when I was taking pictures, but I promised her it would eventually be a funny memory.