Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, March 30, 2009

16 years...



ago at 1:05 p.m. my Miss Kaitlyn Marie Ritz(even though Andy wanted to name her Emily) was born in Blacksburg, Virginia. I CAN'T believe how fast time has gone these past 16 years. It doesn't seem possible that in just 2 short years, she will graduate from high school. It seems like just yesterday that She was:

Our "little bathing beauty"


Loved to be held


Our "little chef"


The Cutest Pocahontas


Loved making silly faces


And, there are some things that will never change...

A Daddy's Girl


and

A Wonderful Big Sister


What a sweet, talented & wonderful friend Heavenly Father has blessed me with when she was born. I'm so thankful every day for her example & for the opportunity I have to be her mom!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAITLYN

WE LOVE YOU!!




2 comments:

GeorgiaBecksteads said...

Love all the pictures! She has only gotten cuter over time - WATCH OUT!

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

what a beautiful post!!! I loved all the pics!!!