Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, February 22, 2010

Beautiful Weekend

It hardly seems possible that just a week ago we were playing in the snow, but so goes our weather here in Georgia.

This was the first weekend that we've had warm enough weather to wear shorts & flip-flops all in the same day. I was a little more excited about the warmer temperatures than everyone else, and I wanted to take a picnic and go somewhere to enjoy the day.
However, since the kids aren't young enough to pack into the car & take wherever I want to go anymore, and I didn't convince them enough to make them want to come...I didn't have any takers.

They spent their warm weekend climbing trees



and playing outside.



Signs of spring are slowly starting to pop up in our yard



We are hoping for a warm/dry spring!

1 comment:

Aloha_Misty said...

The weekend was just lovely! I love how Georgia always seems to warm up quickly after a cold spell!