Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, February 8, 2010

Laying low

Not too much has been going on here these last few weeks. Things have been rather slow and quiet, as we've had to deal with illness after illness.

We've had a little bit of this...



and some of this...



While Ryan's been struck with this a few times...



He thinks it's pretty cool that they are so loud & long. He came home from school today with a performance that I tried to quiet, but he told me he's been holding it in all day so he has to let it out.

We've had more sick days these past few weeks than I care to count.

I'm hoping for a weekend of wellness for us all & a break in our cold-wet weather.

1 comment:

GeorgiaBecksteads said...

That is definitely the chorus of many people around here - us included. Feel better.
And I'm glad it wasn't Jake teaching Ryan how to fake burp - you can't get rid of that kind.