Blog Header

Blog Header

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Happy 19th Birthday Kaitlyn



19 reasons why we think you're the best Kaitlyn Ritz daughter in the whole wide world -

1. You're kind - you remind me to be nice.
2. You're funny - in a sassy, quiet kind of way that I love.
3. You're smart - Go Dawgs!





4. You're humble - sweet girl
5. You're a good friend - always my shopping/lunch buddy confidant
6. You're beautiful, inside and out



7. You're patient - even when you don't want to be.
8. You're my running buddy - protecting me from the big, scary dogs.
9. You're a peacemaker - you avoid confrontation/contention.
10. You're talented - I'm continually amazed by your creative talent in the arts.







11. She's easy to get along with - Cody



12. Her sense of humor, good example and strength in the Gospel - Andy



13. Her witty optimism - Dad



14. She can be funny, she helps me, and her scares(they have games of scaring each other) are good - Ryan



15. You're a wonderful house-cleaner-surpriser.
16. You're determination - Straight A's your 1st semester in college.
17. You're testimony - You know who you are and it shows in all you do.
18. Empathy for others - you have an innate ability to understand.
19. We love you for so many reasons, but most of all we love you for just being you!

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET KATES!

1 comment:

Corinne Ritz said...

Ahhhh.... So sweet! I loved this. I know you were for so short a time this last Summer, but I gotta say I loved spending that time with your family. I really loved getting to know Kaitlyn better. She is a wonderful woman! Happy Birthday to her!