Blog Header

Blog Header

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Head Lice



Ryan: Mom, do I have head lice?
Mom: No
- 30 minutes later-
Ryan: I wish I had head lice
Mom: No you don't
Ryan: yes I do, because then I could miss 2 days of school.

Spoken like a child that has NEVER had head lice and who has never seen a mother with a child who has had head lice!

We received the yearly letter from the school nurse regarding head lice and treatment, so Ryan has decided it is something he would like to experience in exchange for 2 days off from school. One case of head lice would cure that, but I'm hoping for a lice-free childhood for Ryan.

Is your head itching now??

1 comment:

Corinne Ritz said...

UGH!!! What a horrible and hilarious post!!! I remember wanting the chicken pox when I was little, and then I got them. It was NOT fun! I also remember wanting glasses and braces, and then I got those. NOT fun! Good luck with the no lice endeavor! I hope it is successful!