Blog Header

Blog Header

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Family life....and moving.

We are in the middle of a move. We have been for the last month, and it's exhausting. We have moved several times in our 26 yr. married life, but we are older now. We haven't done this in 11 yrs. We have more "stuff" - mostly our children's (who have moved out of the house) stuff. We are trying to minimize(selling, giving away, donating) as much as we can, but it's crazy and time consuming and not super fun. We will get it done...only a couple more weeks and we will be on the other side of all this. Yahoooo!!!!!

In the meantime, life goes on and this happened.....

We have a new driver in the house. Again I will say, I'm older now and things don't come as easy as they once did. I hope I live through this "learning to drive" year. I think I'm still in denial we are even at this point in life - last child, last driver, last experiences....

I will survive!!!

No comments: