Blog Header

Blog Header

Sunday, October 1, 2017

GRADUATION

Andy finished up his Master's Degree program, and we were able to attend his graduation. It was a good day!! Graduations are always so bittersweet for me. I'm not sure why, but every-time the graduation theme song starts to play I burst into tears. Whomever the child... it's like their life flashes before my eyes and I'm all of the sudden thrown back into their childhood from birth... and I can't take it. #bittersweet#always

Andy has worked hard earning first his bachelor degree and then his masters...all while working a full time job, coaching Seth's baseball/basketball teams and taking care of family. Work and family take up enough time - without adding more things to accomplish. I'm not sure how he managed(Janelle was a big help♥), but he did it and we are so happy and proud of him for all that he has accomplished. We love him and his sweet family!! Woohoo Andy Poo!! Way to go!!

No comments: